Maple Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 15 people 1/2 cup per serving
- 8 medium Sweet Potatoes
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 1/2 Tbl. Sea Salt ((may add less or omit, if desired))
- 1 Tbl. Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tbl. Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Cayenne
- Ground Black Pepper (to taste, preferably freshly ground)
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- Thoroughly wash potatoes. Cut into 1 inch dice, place in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl, thoroughly mix all other ingredients.
- Pour the mixed ingredients over the diced potatoes and toss well to coat the potatoes.
- Spread in a single-layer on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake in a 400 degree, preheated oven for about 25 minutes. Cook until fork-tender and browned. Some small flecks of charring is okay.
- When done, set aside to cool.
- Save extra roasted potatoes for another meal or recipe. These freeze well.