- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 10 approx. .13 cups per serving
- 4 medium to large red bell peppers (preferably organic)
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- Pinch of Salt (may be omitted)
- Thoroughly wash the red bell peppers. Cut into a small dice.
- Toss peppers with the remaining ingredients.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place peppers on prepared baking sheet and roast for approximately 15 minutes. You should see some browning (but not burning) on the peppers as shown in the picture above.
- Save any extra roasted peppers for another use. These freeze well.